Saturday, April 5, 2008

All my green clothes are in the wash.


So I need a pair of Veritas, Equitas gloves to wear with jeans. I've been wearing the green ones practically every day, and they're now filthy dirty from driving while eating sunflower seeds. Anyways, I can't wait to have these done so I can finally wash the first ones. The thought of living for a couple of days without them is unthinkable. In passing, I'm rechecking the pattern for mistakes, and using up my crochet energies while waiting for my yarn to arrive from England...for my secret project. My secret project is a secret because if I can't pull it off I'll be embarrassed forever for having raved about it.

3 comments:

MaryjoO said...

these are great. You mentioned a pattern a post or two back -- available in the future? You should do a LuLu page!!

Pushka said...

xDDD Poor Lara, but think that you're lucky for living in a country cold enough to wear these amazing mittens!!

♥ KNITTING ART said...

Hello Dear Blogger,
Read then felt sorry, Injured your back...Liked your mittens,socks- have a nice week! Best regards,